Sunday, October 12, 2014

As always.

I tried sleeping early last night (past midnight) and woke up early today (around 8:30). That's still pretty late for a wake-up, but at least not as bad as the past few weeks when I managed to get out of bed at around 11:30 or 12 and arrive at the office at 2.


Always a slow mover, I got out of the house at 10, walked to the train station, and, thinking it was still too early, dropped by National Bookstore in Glorietta to buy a card for Ate and window-shop. Ha, that pleasure of looking at things and touching them with the hope of having them some time in the future. I even talk and whisper to books I can't buy!

Anyway, it's my favorite NBS branch, and it always has a way of surprising me with new acquisitions. I saw Final Exam, The Melancholy of Resistance, Exercises in Style, What We See When We Read, among other things, as well as great covers of Llosa. HAAA WHERE IS MONEEY

Payday is still more than a week away huhu and I'm crawling towards it.

No comments: