I'm headed for Tacloban in a few hours and I haven't had any sleep. My flight is at 4:50 am and by the time I reach the airport our team will go straight to Samar.
I'm excited about this project, I have waited years for this, but my god I'm feeling nervous. This will be my first book and it has a deadline, so my emotions are really extreme. I want it to be great. I want it to please me. I want to be proud of it. I don't know what to expect. I don't want to fuck up. I don't want to get distracted. Please please please, lord of all lords, help me write it well. Clear my mind. Let me find the proper words. OK sorry I'm babbling.
Anyway.
Something I'm also excited and nervous about. Feb 20!!!!! God!!! My nerves are killing me!!! I just want everything to be fucking great!! What the fuck is wrong with that!!
Breathe in, breathe out. Be back soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment