Thursday, September 2, 2010

Racing like a pro.

Too many things and too many reasons. And above all these, I am tongue-tied. I don't know how to express them. I don't know how to blog anymore. I don't know how to confess through writing. I miss those days when I just hang out here and talk nonsense, those days when time is a luxury, when time is not greeted with dread, when everything is, well, a waste of time.

I haven't been well. Although I am always reminded how worse other people's situations are, which may suggest emotional comfort, honestly, that doesn't help much. Awareness is just plain recognition.

I'll cut this short by saying please wish my mom well. Wish us well. Wish us love. Wish us kindness. Wish us health. Wish us wealth. Wish us happiness.

Bon courage. With squalor. Be lucky. Stay gold.

I'll be back.




Roses - Cherry Ghost

2 comments:

dodo dayao said...

I sympathize, chard, more than you know and for what it's worth. wishing your mom well. and wishing
you and yours the same as well as love and kindness and health and happiness,all that. steady lang.

digitalburyong said...

salamat, dad :)