Oh, it's 2023. Last post here was August 2015. Eight fucking years.
Let's try this again, shall we?
I miss this space. I miss the feeling of being able to write something mundane. I miss the chit-chat.
It's always this thought of "take me back to that old time." This fantasy of having an old feeling again. Well, it won't hurt to try, would it?
It's funny coming across the Blogger Dashboard again! I don't know how to use it anymore. But it looks so...old. It feels like it hasn't really changed. Nice feeling.
I keep saying "feeling"—I hate it. You won't ever catch me say "vibe."
Anyway!!!!
The truth is: I've been having severe problems focusing on my tasks and being productive. Months and months of incredible laziness. Don't get me started on how my PhD is going because I'm getting shivers.
I'm hoping this decision to go back to personal blogging would help things a bit. Oh, of course, I need to delude myself.
By the way, I got rid of Twitter! I asked Albert to delete it for me, but he didn't want to do it and just changed the password. It's set in private. My Twitter is dead to me!!!! So yay. After Facebook. Again, not that doing this will make my life so much better. But at least I have my sanity. Or the illusion of it.
I finally finished the essay I've written for Kani Releasing on Cleaners. It's for the Blu-Ray release of the film. Fuck. It took me, what, two months? This would require another blog entry, but honey, I'm really no writer. I should just stop agreeing to write about something. The PhD will be the last thing I will write, I suppose!!!!!!
One last thing: I am brushing up on my French and hoping to be able to speak fluently in two years. Just so I can have options when my PhD ends. The academe does not seem like a good place to me. More on that soon!!
How do you say goodbye here? Ciao? Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment