So I was on my way to work this morning and since I was having a hard time reading I decided to listen to Trouble Will Find Me instead, an impulse I usually get in the last few days. The jeep finally reached Skyway and "Graceless" was playing and it's one of those "I'm so happy I could die" moments so I texted Petra and Ali: "Trouble Will Find Me on Skyway! I see people on the floor, sliding to the sea!" Not more than five minutes later, one of the wheels got busted and the driver parked it on the side, making me panic. I looked at my phone: 5:36. Oh my god. Nooooo. I ran to the nearest bus stop.
*
I am putting this in writing so I'd be forced to remember: NO MORE EXCESSIVE BUYING OF BOOKS !!!! Save up !!! You never know when a National concert might happen !!! Within the year !!! Or early next !!! Please !!! Make it happen !!! THE NATIONAL CONCERT FOR THE SECOND TIME PLEASE !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment